Friday, December 20, 2013

Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I’ve dreamed of having a clawfoot tub for quite sometime, so when I found this house it felt too good to be true. I painted it black and I love how it grounds the room and balances out the dark wood of my deco dresser." #sneakpeek

Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I’ve dreamed of having a clawfoot tub for quite sometime, so when I found this house it felt too good to be true. I painted it black and I love how it grounds the room and balances out the dark wood of my deco dresser." #sneakpeek
Sneak Peek: Jessie Webster. "I’ve dreamed of having a clawfoot tub for quite sometime, so when I found this house it felt too good to be true. I painted it black and I love how it grounds the room and balances out the dark wood of my deco dresser." #sneakpeek

Download whole gallery
designer bedroom
designer bedroom

Download whole gallery
Every child should have shelves like this for the books, as they pick by pictures when they don't read yet...lol
Every child should have shelves like this for the books, as they pick by pictures when they don't read yet...lol

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Impressive Interior Design Tumblr
Impressive Interior Design Tumblr

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment