Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I actually have one of those weird spaces in a room in my house. Anyone know what the original purpose of these places were? They always seemed kinda creepy to me....like Flowers in the Attic creepy, KWIM. I like this idea though

Interior Design
Interior Design

Download whole gallery
abstract art + pale fabrics + brass finishes in light and bright space
abstract art + pale fabrics + brass finishes in light and bright space

Download whole gallery
I actually have one of those weird spaces in a room in my house. Anyone know what the original purpose of these places were? They always seemed kinda creepy to me....like Flowers in the Attic creepy, KWIM. I like this idea though
I actually have one of those weird spaces in a room in my house. Anyone know what the original purpose of these places were? They always seemed kinda creepy to me....like Flowers in the Attic creepy, KWIM. I like this idea though

Download whole gallery
interior idea
interior idea

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment